SCHOLARSHIP CHILI COOK-OFF
Get excited for the first ever MONTGOMERY COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION CHILI COOK-OFF! New for 2021, this cool weather competition will warm us all for the coming Fair with all proceeds going to the MCFA Scholarship Fund. Scholarships are awarded Montgomery County Seniors looking to pursue further education after High School as well as to County youth through their participation in one or more of our Fair programs.
The “meat” of the competition will be a from-scratch Chili Cook-Off, but the fun will continue with a cornhole tournament, prizes, and bragging rights!
- $300/Team of 3
Saturday February 6, 2021 – Montgomery County Fairground Pavilions
- 7:00-8:30am: Check-in and Setup
- 9:00am: Cooks Meeting
- 1:00pm: Chili turn-in
- 1:15pm: Cornhole Tournament entries due
- 1:30pm: Cornhole Tournament begin
- 3:00pm: Results/Awards
Games & Prizes :
Two Ways to Sign Up!
- Enter online and make your payment below OR
- Print and deliver the form and payment via mail to the Fair Office or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules & Deadlines
Teams of up to 3 cookers will combine their efforts to produce a prize winning chili. Entry forms and Guidelines can be found below.
- Entry Deadline: January 29, 2021