Open to current Montgomery County Residents and/or former students who graduated from a Montgomery County High School. Qualifier to rope at the Best of Montgomery County Team Roping held on March 28, 2023.
Rain-out location: Lonestar Cowboy Church, Montgomery, TX
11:00am Books Open – closes at Noon, NO EXCEPTIONS!
12:30pm Roping Starts – You must be present when entered. NO ONE will be rolled!
- #11 SLIDE – Enter 1 Draw 1 for $150 or you can enter open and draw 2. Limited to 3 entries
- Ropers that are numbered USTRC #7 or above must switch ends to enter a 3rd time
- All runs will be randomly drawn by computer the day of the event.
Tod Slone Saddles to Average Winners. Tres Rios Buckles to 2nd, 3rd & 4th Place in the Average. NO MONEY held for prizes. All prizes are donated.* Handicap applied after the 3rd round ONLY USTRC #s will be used.
- #14 team or above +6 seconds
- #13 team +4 seconds
- #12 team +2 seconds
- #11 team straight time
- #10 team -1 second
- #9 team -2 seconds
- #8 team or below -4 seconds
*All proceeds from the roping go to purchase items in the youth auctions at the County Fair.