Open to current Montgomery County Residents and/or former students who graduated from a Montgomery County High School.
Rain-out location: Lonestar Cowboy Church, Montgomery, TX
11:00am Books Open – closes at Noon, NO EXCEPTIONS!
12:30pm Roping Starts – You must be present when entered. NO ONE will be rolled!
- #11 SLIDE – Enter 1 Draw 3 for $150 or you can enter open and draw all 4.
- Ropers that are numbered USTRC #7 or above must switch ends to enter twice.
- All runs will be randomly drawn by computer the day of the event.
Tod Slone Saddles to Average Winners. Tres Rios Buckles to 2nd, 3rd & 4th Place in the Average. NO MONEY held for prizes. All prizes are donated.* Handicap applied after the 3rd round ONLY USTRC #s will be used.
- #14 team or above +6 seconds
- #13 team +4 seconds
- #12 team +2 seconds
- #11 team straight time
- #10 team -1 second
- #9 team -2 seconds
- #8 team or below -4 seconds
*All proceeds from the roping go to purchase items in the youth auctions at the County Fair.
Top Ten Teams will qualify to rope during the Montgomery County CPRA Rodeo on March 25th and 26th.