JOIN A COMMITTEE
The Volunteer Committee Members of the Montgomery County Fair are the engine that puts our train in motion. The Fair would not be possible or successful without the effort, vision, and dedication of our Volunteer Committee Members. What started humbly in 1957 has grown to more than 600 Volunteers and as our Fair continues to grow, so do the needs of our Committees.
NEW MEMBERS & ANNUAL RENEWALS
- Visit the Become a Member Page and begin your application for a new or annual membership.
- During the Membership Application Process select the Committee you are interested in joining
- Once your application is complete, you will be added to the waitlist for the Committee of interest.
- As the Committee expands or has openings, the committee chairman or a representative of the requested committee will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
- In order to serve on a committee, a member must be at least 18 years of age the opening day of the Montgomery County Fair and not be enrolled in high school or receiving instruction through a home-schooled program.
- Must be a Member in good standing with the Montgomery County Fair Association.
FOR EXISTING LIFETIME MEMBERS
Returning Lifetime Member? Follow the blue button below to renew.