JUNIOR LIVESTOCK AUCTION
Each year at the Montgomery County Fair, exhibitors come from all parts of the county to take part in the Junior Livestock Shows. These are a major part of the Fair and culminate with the Junior Livestock Auction. The hope, of course, is Grand Champion, but ultimately the goal is to place in one of the 135 sale slots by winning a top spot in the class the animal is exhibited in.
In 2022, the Livestock Auction soared to nearly $1,024,100!
In order to exhibit an animal in these shows, students must be a member in good standing of a Montgomery County 4H or FFA Club. Exhibitors may choose to show livestock including: steers, hogs, rabbits, lambs, broilers, turkeys and goats in each designated show.
Buyers Registration Process: 2 ways to register
- Fill out online form below and hit submit.
- Complete the form and email to [email protected]
Pre-registration Deadline March 24th 5:00 p.m. to Attend Receptions –
Livestock Auction Buyers: Ticket Required $250 for 2 guests, $100 for each additional guest
- Ticket includes bidder paddle, and auction buyers seating area – no one under 21 in buyers’ area
- Reception included for registration completed by March 24th
- Pre-Registration after March 24th Ticket required $250 for 2 guests, $100 for ea. additional guest
- Ticket includes bidder paddle and buyer seating area – opens at 6:20 p.m.
Guest Seating Area available at all Auctions
Add-On Process: Please click on the fillable PDF Form below and make sure you add the SO #, Exhibitor Name and Dollar amount, print and then to process payments online via credit card please go to the bottom of our Website and click on the “Make a Payment” Button. Once you receive your receipt of payment please send a copy of both Add-On Form and Receipt to [email protected]. For cash & check payments please drop off at the Fair Office 9201 Airport Rd. Conroe, TX 77305. The Deadline for ALL Add-Ons to be turned in is on or before April 23, 2021 By 5PM
** PLEASE MAKE SURE THE PAYMENTS ARE SUBMITTED TO THE OFFICE IN ORDER FOR THE EXHIBITOR TO RECEIVE THEIR MONIES**
2021 Details Coming Soon!