BREEDING BEEF SHOW
SHOW JUDGE DEAN FUCHS
Move-In – Saturday, March 26th, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Check-In – Saturday, March 26th, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Show – Sunday, March 27th, 9:00 a.m.
If you intend to show a steer in the 2022 Breeding Beef Show, you MUST bring your steer(s) to tag-in on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at the Fair Office on the Montgomery County Fairgrounds.
**BIG RULE CHANGES – please refer to PDF show rules below to see new rules typed in red.
–Breeding Beef now has a Validation night to turn-in required paperwork (this will REPLACE emailing required paperwork). Validation will be held on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 from 2PM – 7PM at the Fair Office located on the Montgomery County Fairgrounds. Bring required paperwork on this day for each heifer entering this show. DO NOT bring your heifer(s). Sign up below:
Please read all Breeding Beef Show Rules if you intend to show in this division.
During the Tag-In, please follow the below guidelines:
- Follow Committee Instructions upon arrival.
- Stay in Vehicle until asked to get out.
- Limit one parent and one exhibitor out of the vehicle while their animal is being tagged.
- Face Mask REQUIRED while outside of the vehicle.
- Use Social Distancing while outside of the vehicle.
- No socializing and/or loitering.
Please reference Forms and Rules below for 2022 Fair Shows & Contests:
We want to thank and congratulate all of our participants and winners for the 2021 Montgomery County Fair & Rodeo’s, Breeding Beef Show!