BREEDING BEEF SHOW
SHOW JUDGE DEAN FUCHS
**BIG RULE CHANGES – please refer to PDF show rules below to see new rules typed in red.
–Breeding Beef now has a Validation night to turn-in required paperwork (this will REPLACE emailing required paperwork). Validation will be held on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 from 2PM – 7PM at the Fair Office located on the Montgomery County Fairgrounds. Bring required paperwork on this day for each heifer entering this show. DO NOT bring your heifer(s). Sign up below:
Please read all Breeding Beef Show Rules if you intend to show in this division.
During the Tag-In, please follow the below guidelines:
- Follow Committee Instructions upon arrival.
- Stay in Vehicle until asked to get out.
- Limit one parent and one exhibitor out of the vehicle while their animal is being tagged.
- Face Mask REQUIRED while outside of the vehicle.
- Use Social Distancing while outside of the vehicle.
- No socializing and/or loitering.
Please download Forms and Rules below: