FILLY & GELDING SHOW
SHOW JUDGE - MARGO BALL
Tag-in – October 12, 2021
Arrival & Check-In Time – Monday, March 28th, 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Judging Time – Monday, March 28th, 9:00 a.m.
If you intend to show a filly and/or gelding in the 2022 Filly & Gelding Show, you MUST bring your filly and/or gelding(s) to tag-in on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at the Rodeo Arena on the Montgomery County Fairgrounds.
Enter Now through Tuesday, February 4th
Please download and read the rules and forms below.
We want to thank and congratulate all of our participants and winners for the 2022 Montgomery County Fair & Rodeo’s Filly & Gelding Show!
Please sign up if you intend to participate in this show at the 2021 Montgomery County Fair, follow the link below to reserve a tag-in time.
During the Tag-In, please follow the below guidelines:
- Follow Committee Instructions upon arrival.
- Stay in Vehicle until asked to get out.
- Limit one parent and one exhibitor out of the vehicle while their animal is being tagged.
- Face Mask REQUIRED while outside of the vehicle.
- Use Social Distancing while outside of the vehicle.
- No socializing and/or loitering.