MARKET LAMB & GOAT TAG-IN
Pictures of the exhibitor WITH the lamb/goat are required for tag-in.
Lambs must be sheared 45 days prior to tag-in, and will be classified at tag-in.
Goats must have milk teeth in place at tag-in with no showing of permanent teeth.
During the Tag-In, please follow the below guidelines:
- Follow Committee Instructions upon arrival.
- Stay in Vehicle until asked to get out.
- Limit one parent and one exhibitor out of the vehicle while their animal is being tagged.
- Face Mask REQUIRED while outside of the vehicle.
- Use Social Distancing while outside of the vehicle.
- No socializing and/or loitering.