MARKET BARROW SHOW
SHOW JUDGE DAVID KORB
Barrows will be classified at weigh-in by an official classifier; the classifier’s decision is final.
The Market Barrow Show will be split in to 2 days this year. Day 1, April 8th will be for Duroc and Hampshire breeds and Day 2- April 9th will be for Cross Breeds and other Pure Breeds, as well as the Overall Championship.
Barrow Tag-in is Tuesday, 1/05/21 from 2 PM – 7 PM at the Livestock Barn on the Montgomery County Fairgrounds.
Please sign up below:
During the Tag-In, please follow the below guidelines:
- Follow Committee Instructions upon arrival.
- Stay in Vehicle until asked to get out.
- Limit one parent and one exhibitor out of the vehicle while their animal is being tagged.
- Face Mask REQUIRED while outside of the vehicle.
- Use Social Distancing while outside of the vehicle.
- No socializing and/or loitering.
Please download Forms and Rules below: