MARKET GOAT SHOW
-RULES PERTAINING TO HANDLING EQUIPMENT DURING SHOW. SEE PDF RULES BELOW.
-Goats should be wethered by weigh-in date.
-Goats should weigh 60-130 lbs. at weigh-in.
During the Weigh-In, please follow the below guidelines:
- Follow Committee Instructions upon arrival.
- Stay in Vehicle until asked to get out.
- Limit one parent and one exhibitor out of the vehicle while their animal is being tagged.
- Face Mask REQUIRED while outside of the vehicle.
- Use Social Distancing while outside of the vehicle.
- No socializing and/or loitering.
Please download Forms and Rules below: