MARKET LAMB SHOW
SHOW JUDGE STEVE STURTZ
Move-In – Saturday, March 26th, 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Weigh-In Time – Saturday, March 26th, 11:30 a.m.
Show – Sunday, March 27th, 4:00 p.m.
If you intend to show a lamb in the 2022 Market Lamb Show, you MUST bring your lamb(s) to tag-in on Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at the Rodeo Arena on the Montgomery County Fairgrounds.
-See official rules for specific weight requirements at time of weigh-in.
During the Tag-In, please follow the below guidelines:
- Follow Committee Instructions upon arrival.
- Stay in Vehicle until asked to get out.
- Limit one parent and one exhibitor out of the vehicle while their animal is being tagged.
- Face Mask REQUIRED while outside of the vehicle.
- Use Social Distancing while outside of the vehicle.
- No socializing and/or loitering.
Please reference Forms and Rules below for 2022 Fair Shows & Contests:
We want to thank and congratulate all of our participants and winners for the 2021 Montgomery County Fair & Rodeo’s, Market Lamb Show!