MARKET STEER SHOW
SHOW JUDGE DAN SHIKE
Tag-In – Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Move-In – Monday, March 28th, 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Weigh-In – Monday, March 28th, 11:30 a.m.
Show – Tuesday, March 29th, 4:00 p.m.
If you intend to show a steer in the 2022 Market Steer Show, you MUST bring your steer(s) to tag-in on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at the Rodeo Arena on the Montgomery County Fairgrounds.
Enter Now through Tuesday, February 4th
Breed consist of the following: Breed 1- American (includes Brahman crosses), Breed 2 – English Breeds (includes English crosses), Breed 3 – Exotics.
During the Weigh-In, please follow the below guidelines:
- Follow Committee Instructions upon arrival.
- Stay in Vehicle until asked to get out.
- Limit one parent and one exhibitor out of the vehicle while their animal is being tagged.
- Face Mask REQUIRED while outside of the vehicle.
- Use Social Distancing while outside of the vehicle.
- No socializing and/or loitering.
Please reference Forms and Rules below for 2022 Fair Shows & Contests:
We want to thank and congratulate all of our participants and winners for the 2022 Montgomery County Fair & Rodeo’s, Market Steer Show!