REPLACEMENT HEIFER TAG-IN
Pictures of the exhibitor WITH the heifer are required for tag-in process.
Replacement Heifer Tag-in is Tuesday, October 6, 2020, beginning at 4 PM at the Rodeo Arena on the Montgomery County Fairgrounds.
Please sign up if you intend to participate in this program at the 2021 Montgomery County Fair. Follow the link below to reserve a tag-in time.
During the Tag-In, please follow the below guidelines:
- Follow Committee Instructions upon arrival.
- Stay in Vehicle until asked to get out.
- Limit one parent and one exhibitor out of the vehicle while their animal is being tagged.
- Face Mask REQUIRED while outside of the vehicle.
- Use Social Distancing while outside of the vehicle.
- No socializing and/or loitering.
Please download the Replacement Heifer Workbook and Clinic Flyer below.